AndoFlex TLC is a two-layer, latex-free compression system that delivers continuous restorative compression for up to one week.
A two-step, latex free compression system designed to manage venous leg ulcers and other related conditions.
Layer 1 comprises of a soft absorbent foam layer with cyclodextrin for malodour control and Layer 2, a cohesive short-stretch bandage. The kit includes nylon stocking for ease of movement under clothes and on bed sheets.
• Itch control
• Odour control
• Visual indicators to aid application
• Easy hand tear
AndoFlex system advantages
• Comfortable to wear
• Easy to apply
• Sustained compression
• Light weight / low-profile
• Latex free
• Available in Lite, Standard and XL
Lite kit is suitable for patients with an ABPI ≥ 0.5 and provides 25-30mmHg compression.
Standard and XL is suitable for patients with an ABPI ≥ 0.8 and provides 35-40 mmHg compression.
For the treatment and management of malodorous venous leg ulcers and other related conditions.
Lite kit provides 25-30mmHg compression and Standard and XL provides 35-40 mmHg.
Lite – not suitable for patients with an ABPI of <0.5.
Standard and XL – not suitable for patients with an ABPI of < 0.8.
Position the foot at a 90˚ angle
1. Begin wrapping Layer 1 on the top of the foot, at the base of the fifth digit in a spiral technique
2. Continue spiral wrapping across the top of the foot then proceed to wrap 1 figure of 8 around the back of the heel/ankle. The plantar surface of the heel may be partially exposed
3. Continue spiral wrapping up the leg. Apply with a 50% overlap using just enough tension to conform to the shape of the leg, ending just below the knee
4. Cut or hand-tear excess materials and tape to keep the bandage in place
Position the foot at a 90˚ angle. Layer 2 is the same application technique as Layer 1 with the exception of 2 figure 8’s around the heel/ankle completely covering the heel, while using the visual indicators
1. Begin wrapping Layer 2 on the top of the foot, at the base of the fifth digit in a spiral technique
2. Hold the bandage with thumb and stretch until the ovals become circles. Begin spiral wrapping across the top of the foot, then proceed to wrap two figure of 8’s around the back of the heel/ankle completely covering the heel and foot. Continue to maintain even tension by stretching the visual indicators from ovals to circles
3. Continue to spiral wrap up the leg covering Layer 1 with 50% overlap while maintaining even tension
4. Cut or hand-tear excess material
5. Gently press over entire application to ensure a strong bond and reduce slippage
Removal: remove with bandage scissors or by unwrapping
|Description||Size||Items per unit||Product code||PIP code||NHS code|
|AndoFlex TLC – 2 layer kit with malodour control||10cm||8||7805TLC-TN||380-9589||ECD061|
|AndoFlex TLC Lite – 2 layer kit with malodour control||10cm||8||7807TLC-TN||380-9597||ECD063|
|AndoFlex TLC XL – 2 layer kit with malodour control||10cm||8||7805TLC-XL||380-9605||ECD062|
Each box contains 2 rolls, one of each layer and a Nylon stocking.